Sunday, May 3, 2009

Family Fun!!

Sorry I have been such a bad blogger lately. We have been so extremly busy I haven't had time to update our blog. Kaitlin and I have 11 and half days left of school. (Whose counting though right?!!) I love Spring and Summer time so much!! I love seeing the grass turn green, flowers blooming, and trees coming back to life. This week and it looks like next we have have had very little sun and lots and lots of rain. April showers bring May flowers though right?!

Kaitlin will be in 4th grade next year!! This is really hard to believe. She is growing way too fast. She has also been with the same class and teacher for 2nd and 3rd grade because she was with the looping program so it is going to be really hard to leave that. Kaitlin has a busy and fun summer planned. She will be starting baseball soon. She is going to the enriched summer school session for 3 weeks from 8:00 until 12:00. Finally she will be attending her first church camp. She is soooo excited for church camp. It is not until July 12th but she told us the other night that she better start sleeping in her sleeping bag in the living room on July 1st so that she is prepeared. How cute!! I will be going as the cabin mom so pray for me. I know we will have lots of fun!!

I am preparing to move to the new 2nd and 3rd grade building so my nights have been filled with packing, packing, and more packing. Two nights last week I worked until 8:45. The movers are coming to pick up the first round of boxes this week. I am really excited though for the new building. I have such a wonderful district to work for!!! Not to mention this time of year is full of field trips, track n field days, etc.. Needless to say I am in need of some definite relaxation time.

John has been staying busy as well. I don't know how he does all that he has on his plate. His business is going well. He is also the President of the Rogersville Chamber this year. Oh and I almost forgot he is taking 15 college hours this semester working on his masters degree. He is taking some really hard classes such as Stats and Calculus. YUCK!! He is sooo smart though. I am very proud of how hard he works.

This past weekend we had the pleasure of having the 3 Prevo kids spend the night. We had such a great time with them. I wish we had more time to see all of our nieces and nephews. They are all growing up so fast. I hope everyone is doing great and we will talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Had no clue you had a blog...too cute....you just need to update more now:)